Easiest recipe EVER! Grass-fed beef roast so moist and delicious! This is definitely a new favorite for our family. As a busy working wife and Mom, the crock pot is my GO TO kitchen tool these days. How easy is it to throw in a few ingredients and let it go?
READY IN: 9hrs 5mins
1 (4 -5 lb) grass-fed beef roast, any kind
1 (1 1/4 ounce) package brown gravy mix, dry
1 (1 1/4 ounce) package dried Italian salad dressing mix
1 (1 1/4 ounce) package ranch dressing mix, dry
1⁄2 cup water
- Place grass-fed beef roast in a crock pot.
- Mix the dried mixes together in a bowl and sprinkle over the roast.
- Pour the water around the roast.
- Cook on low for 7-9 hours.
- Use onion soup mix instead of ranch.
- Add one cup of red wine.
- Add potatoes, carrots, mushrooms, celery, and onion 2-3 hours before the end.
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
AMT. PER SERVING
Calories from Fat 87
Total Fat 9.7 g
Saturated Fat 3.9 g
Cholesterol 149.8 mg
Sodium 380.6 mg
Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 49.5 g
Recipe and image courtesy of www.KitchenGenius.com
Visit our website for 100% Grass-fed and Grass-finished beef and other organic meat products. http://www.AmericanButcherShop.com