It’s Bathing Suit time and if you’re starting a new diet or new health goals you may find that grass-fed and grass-finished beef is part of the new plan. Keto, Paleo, and low carb diets are highly effective and require healthy grass-fed & grass-finished beef.
We’ve collected 10 keto-friendly chuck roast recipes from the internet. Check out the options below and glide through the spring and summer season sticking to your goals:
- Keto Slow Cooker Pot Roast Recipe – This recipe is from www.stockpilingmoms.com and is THE TRADITIONAL take on pot roast (minus the potatoes), but it uses a slow cooker so it’s super simple and stress-free.
- Easy Keto Balsamic Beef Pot Roast – Low Carb – Why not mix things up with this twist on pot roast. The balsamic vinegar gives this dish that little kick to take it from boring to WOW. This recipe from www.ibreatheimhungry.com also has instructions for cooking this in your instant pot.
- INSTANT POT BUTTER BEEF – KETO, LOW-CARB RECIPE – Look at the name of this one…I just couldn’t pass it up. Butter beef…YUM! This is another recipe that you can cook in your instant pot. Serve over mashed cauliflower and WOW, here comes comfort food at its best. www.beyerbeware.net delivers a savory spin on the classic pot roast.
- Low-Carb Slow Cooker Pot Roast – ITALIAN STYLE – If you LOVE Italian then this is the recipe for you. The perfect blend of savory Italian flavors and beef. This recipe from www.simplysohealthy.com is perfect for family meals allowing you to keep to your weight-loss and healthy living goals.
- Keto Mississippi Roast – If you like your food with a bit of spice then definitely try out this recipe from www.ruled.me. It has a nice pepper and pepperoncini flavor that you’re sure to love. Serve with mashed cauliflower or Keto bread. Great recipe to start before you dash out the door for work or school. Come home to a warm, Keto-friendly meal!
- Low Carb Mexican Shredded Beef – I LOVE LOVE LOVE Mexican food. I just had to include this recipe from www.alldayidreamaboutfood.com. Use this main dish to make Keto-friendly tacos using homemade cheddar cheese shells or make tortillas using cauliflower and make quesadillas, soft tacos, even burritos. You can’t go wrong with this recipe!
- Keto Beef Stew in the Instant Pot – Winter is upon us! It’s time for hearty stews to warm you from the inside out. This recipe from www.rootandrevel.com couldn’t be simpler or faster. If you don’t have an instant pot, directions are included for a slow cooker. Simple, easy, and YUM!
- Louisiana Pot Roast – I love trying recipes from different regions of the country. There are so many many many wonderful variations of the classic recipes and this one from www.ketodietcafe.com is no different. Pot roast with a kick!
- Keto Shredded Beef Recipe – Asian Style – OH YUM! It’s all I can say. Imagine the flavors…beef…sesame oil…ginger…AMAZING! This does have one red chili pepper in the recipe so if you just can’t handle the heat, leave it out. This is on my Holiday meals list FOR SURE!
- BBQ Pot Roast – Our list wouldn’t be complete WITHOUT BBQ. I know it seems like BBQ has no place in a Keto diet but with this recipe, you make the BBQ sauce using Splenda. If artificial sweeteners aren’t your thang then experiment using stevia.
Many of these recipes use traditional store bought (not grass-fed or grass-finished) chuck roasts so you’ll need to adjust your cooking time just a little bit. Remember, there’s less fat in 100% grass-fed and grass-finished beef so it requires less cooking time. In general, it takes 30% less time to cook it. Typically when using a slow cooker you don’t have to worry too much about that reduced time, but it’s work checking it. For example, if the recipe calls for 4 hours of slow cooking you’ll want to check it around 3 hrs and 30 minutes. More than likely, you’ll find it tender and ready to eat. Visit our website for 100% Grass-fed and Grass-finished beef and other organic meat products. http://www.AmericanButcherShop.com